Property Insurance

At Carriers, we can cater for all your property insurance requirements, be that your warehouse, an office or even your home insurance.

Property insurance provides you with protection for the rebuilding costs associated with a major loss, as well as any plant, machinery or other contents that may be damaged or destroyed.

Further, Carriers Insurance Brokers will also discuss with you the contingency plan should a major loss occur and the impact that would have on the varying entities that may have an interest in the property being insured, as well as what the expected downtime would be.

Being professionals in this field, we will then determine with you the levels of insurance protection you should have in place to allow for that plan to be carried out. We would also review all sub-limits under the Insurers standard policy to ensure that they are adequate for your situation and where required, work with the Insurers in having those limits increased.

Being a member of the Austbrokers group, we have access to wordings which are broader than those generally offered by the insurance market, which in turn assures that we achieve the best result for our clients come time of a claim.

Please click here to be contacted by one of our professional brokers who will be able to discuss your property insurance requirements.